Lake Chalet Rules and Regulations
These rules are for your comfort, safety, and to protect the beauty of our natural environment. Any person(s) who disobey our rules will be required to leave without a refund. Anyone damaging property will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Speed limit – 5 MPH.
- Check out time 12:00 (noon). Check in time 2:00 PM.
- Quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 7:30 AM.
- Swimming, boating, and other activities are at own risk.
- All camp visitors must register and pay daily fee when entering. All visitors must leave by 10:00 PM or will be considered overnight guests and additional fees will apply.
- Pets are not allowed on beach or in lake water. (Health Dept Regulations)
- Pets are welcome if on a leash (or restrained) and cleaned after. Please keep dogs from excessive barking, especially at night. When leaving site, do not leave your pet outdoors unattended.
- Parents or Guardians are responsible for the behavior, safety, and care of children under 18 years old at all times-in the water, on campground, in bathrooms, at playground, or any part of the Lake Chalet property.
- Trees, shrubs, and tables must not be nailed into, cut, defaced, broken, or altered in any way.
- Burn only in designated fireplaces. No large fires.
- Do not move or make any new fireplaces.
- Please extinguish outside fires when leaving your site or retiring for the evening.
- Campsites must be maintained in a neat and sanitary condition.
- Waste material/garbage must be put in dumpster (blue) which is located by main building. We also request that you separate recyclables from the trash into their respective containers next to the dumpster.
- Please leave the bathrooms/showers neat and orderly after you have used them. Please notify us if anything is out of order.
- Only licensed drivers are permitted to drive on premises.
- Motorbikes and ATV’s are not allowed to be ridden on campground.
- Generators on RV’s or stand alone can not run during quiet hours.
- Please do not wash dishes/utensils in the bathrooms. There is a designated sink on the side of the main building for this.
- This is a family campground, so intoxication, profanity, or obscenity is out of place.
- No car or trailer washing is permitted.
- Grey water can not be drained onto the ground by order of the Health Department.
- No setting up of additional tents, campers, other equipment without prior approval.
- Non-motorized boats, canoes, kayaks, etc.., may be placed on our lake at no additional charge but life jackets will be required.
- No net fishing. Fish limit is 2, 10″ or less must be put back in lake and 1 pole per person fishing.
- Management is not responsible for accidents or injuries to any guests or for the loss of any valuables.
- All who wish to swim must sign a waiver – Swimming Waiver
Enjoy yourself. Leave nothing but footprints. Take nothing but pictures.
Thanks for obeying the rules!